From Sunday 8th November 2020, the church will not be able to meet together in the church building, due to covid-19 lockdown.
Whilst we can’t gather in person to worship, we can continue to encourage each other and hear God’s Word together online. The plan is as follows:
- We will host a meeting via Zoom each Sunday at 10:30 am. A reminder email, containing the link will be sent out each week before the time.
- After praying, hearing a song and a sermon together, we will then have the opportunity to break out into smaller fellowship groups to pray for each other and share a virtual cuppa together for those who would like to do so.
- Activities for children will be sent out to families via email and briefly explained on Sunday morning during the Zoom meeting. Children may wish to show us their activities at the end.
- We will abstain from sharing the Lord’s Supper together until we can meet in-person with each other once again.
- The sermon will be recorded and posted to YouTube later that day. It will also be copied to DVD for those who are not able to access it online.
I would really encourage you to take the time to join us each Sunday. It is vital that we continue to keep the rhythm of honouring the Lord’s Day, and hearing from God’s Word together. Please also continue to pray for each other and be in touch with one another over the course of the month. Do be in touch if you need particular support from the fellowship.
We hope that we will again be able to gather together in person as the church from Sunday 4th December, depending on the situation at the time.